Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Beginning

Welp, here I am. I have been reading a blog lately from a friend of mine, and have been inspired to share my story with one of my own. 

I am a loving mom to a sweet little 4 month old boy and I have been with my boyfriend for a little over a year. We are a simple family, but I'd like to say we are a happy one too. I am a stay-at-home mom, so taking care of my son is my full time responsibility (and I wouldn't have it any other way)! I love waking up every morning to his smiling face looking up at me and his sweet little coos saying "good morning, mommy".

I hope that I'll be able to share meaningful moments and experiences as well as anything else I feel inspired to tell. I love the simple things in life and I hope that I can inspire others the way that I was inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment