Sunday, March 17, 2013

Separation Anxiety??

So, I know in my last post I was so thrilled about this job offer. But I realized today while I was playing with my son that it's gonna be really difficult for me to be away from him for hours at a time. I am used to staying home with him all day, everyday; wherever I go, he goes!

I think I'm afraid to miss those very special moments..those first time moments in a child's life. My son is only 4 1/2 months old..there are so many things that he's about to learn how to do. I am so excited about it. I love being home and playing with my son, getting down on his level and teaching him how to play with his toys. I love that he talks to me in his sweet little coos and smiles at me throughout the day..no matter what my mood may be. He is so full of life and I love being around it. I love that all I have to do is sing to my baby and he will stop crying and smile and 'sing' along with me. It's the sweetest thing in the world!!

I have always felt this way but I just want to say to mothers..enjoy every moment with your child. Don't let one smile or coo go unnoticed. Play with your child and show them you love them with your whole heart.

I am learning what it means to be a strong mom and to help support and take care of my little blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment