Monday, March 11, 2013

Early Mornings?? Me??

I have never been a morning person. I am what they call a night owl so I see the morning as I drift off to sleep. However, for some reason lately I haven't been upholding that title like I used to. I had been staying up till 4/5am only to sleep for 1.5-2 hours and waking up ready to tackle the day. Then last night I CRASHED at 10pm and I've been up since 5am. Still there to see the sun rise. So unlike me. It's so boring in the morning while everyone is asleep. So this morning I decided it was a nice day so I would go for a walk. It was a much needed walk. I quite enjoyed it. I hope that it's a sign that today is going to be a good day. :) 

It's Monday, which means that my sweetheart only has to work for 4 hours..not bad considering its usually between 10-12 hours. My goal for the next 2 days is to rearrange the living room (FINALLY) and finish up a few dishes in the kitchen as well as vacuum the house.

My son is finally getting to the age of just about crawling. It's more of an 'army crawl' you could say, but he sure seems to be able to book it around. He has very strong legs so he has definitely learned to use them to his advantage. I can't believe he's already growing up so fast! It seems I just brought him home yesterday. (and what an exciting day that was!)

:D

ANYWHO....

I am just rambling on now and I think I hear my son, so have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment