Saturday, March 30, 2013

Date Night!!

So, I've been with my sweetheart for over a year now, and we have never been on an actual 'date'.

This past week when I got off work at night my love came and picked me up. Well, last night I didn't call him to say I was off work. I figured I could just walk home instead. I walk through the doors and guess who pulls up right in front of me as though by magic. My prince charming! :)

So I get in the car and as I'm putting my seat belt on he says, "wait, don't put that on yet". Confused I said okay. He then proceeds to tell me to take off my jacket. I do. The next request I was very confused about. He starts heading in a direction that isn't home and as we are headed through an intersection he tells me to take my shirt off..don't worry it isn't what it seems. I look at him confused and he says, "trust me". (Luckily I had on a tank top.) I took off my my work shirt and he hands me another shirt. Then we drove on and talked about our day.

Once we had got downtown by the mall (mind you it's after 10) he asks if I'm hungry. I was! We got something to eat and went to the theater. We saw the new G.I Joe movie.

The whole night was really nice. Very simple, but spur of the moment. It was a surprise and he thought of it on his own..not very common for him. :)

Plus, who can beat a little one-on-one time cuddling in the theater with your sweetheart and having a nice night out without your kiddo.

Now, I will tell you that as soon as we got home I rushed in the house to see my little man! He was asleep, but I woke him up to cuddle and play a little bit because I hadn't seen him all day.

I love my boys so much! I am truly blessed!

Happy Mommy!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment