Thursday, March 14, 2013

Laundry DAYS!

I know I can't be alone when I say I really dislike laundry days. And for my family it is literally DAYS of doing laundry!

We live in a small apartment complex so we don't have a dishwasher or washer and dryer outlets. SUCKS!! When it's time to do laundry the cheapest thing for us to do is go to my sweetheart's mom's house 30mins away. We usually wait till it's imperative that we wash our clothes before we decide to go. That being said, between me, him, and the baby, we can rack up quite the amount of clothes! By time we go it takes us about 2 1/2 DAYS to finish them all. It sucks, but we do get to see his mom and youngest brother in the process (which is always a pleasure).

Today, however, I am at his mom's house alone with the babes doing laundry. His brother is at school and mom's at work. That's all great and dandy except they have a fireplace and there is some kind of animal in there that keeps making noises...very creepy! 

Anyways, things are fairly well with me. Just a productive day today. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment