Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Quickly Filling Apartment!

Me and my sweet little family live in a 2 bedroom apartment and I work at Walmart. It's great until I end up bringing the store home.

I have always wanted an elliptical machine for home so I wouldn't have to go to the gym, but the one I wanted was $400. The other day at work I heard through the grapevine that all equipment was 50% off!! Immediately that elliptical was mine! I bought it for $188..what a steal!!

Today I went and picked it up as well as a GIANT beanbag chair. A really good friend of mine is getting ready to move to Madagascar so they are getting rid of basically everything! I have always loved beanbags, but this one takes it too a whole new level of excitement! It barely fit through our doorway. We had to do some major squishing, but I know Rhyker will love it as he grows as well!

I am so excited to get my house in order so that I can properly add these new items into my home.

On another note, my family is coming down to visit in 2 weeks! If you knew me you'd know that I absolutely LOVE my family! Nothing beats the times spent with them! I love seeing and hearing how much my siblings have grown (6 & 15). Plus, they love seeing how quickly Rhyker is growing up. It's such a special thing to see my son and his achievements/growth through someone else's eyes!

I can't wait for everything waiting in store for me. Family, fitness, and the journey my family is on. So much to be grateful for and so much to look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment