Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's Raining Glitter! *Work Rant*

Remember when we were little and thought glitter was the coolest ever and made everything BEAUTIFUL!?

Yeah, well, let me tell you something. I HATE IT! It's horrible! It gets all over everything! It makes my face, hands, clothes, and all other parts attached to me 'pretty'.

On top of that, have you ever seen black glitter? The effects of black glitter are way worse (in my opinion) than any other color of this vicious accessory. Black glitter doesn't always 'sparkle'..no no..it also plays like dirt on your face. SO not attractive!

Anyways, I was folding shirts today and when I went to brush off all the glitter from my shirt, it basically poured off as if it was a terrible rain shower of glitter.

*rant over*

No comments:

Post a Comment