Monday, April 15, 2013

Mommy Badge!

So, if I hadn't already achieved my official mommy badge then I did yesterday!

I had just fed Rhyker his bottle and some mangos. He had never had mangos let alone any fruit prior to that feeding. He LOVED them. I had changed his butt and everything was great. We were sitting there cuddling while daddy played his game. Little did I know that I was going to have a new story to tell in a matter of minutes.

Like I said, we were cuddling. Face to face. I felt a warmth on my arm that was proceeding down my arm. Being that he had just ate, I assumed it was just spit up and wasn't too worried about it. To my surprise I moved him slightly to the right and there, on my arm, was really nasty liquid green poop!!

It didn't come through the side of the diaper either, no no, it decided to attack from the top of the diaper whereas to make sure it got my shirt and my arm. The worst part of the whole thing was that Rhyker was smiling at me, my sweetheart was frantically trying to get paper towels, and I couldn't stop laughing!!

I think it could be safe to say those mangos went straight through him. It was an interesting way to end the night. Rhyker went to sleep shortly thereafter.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment