Friday, April 12, 2013

Busy Lately

It's been quite a busy few days. I have been working a LOT lately!

Yesterday was my busiest day thus far! I got an hour and a half of sleep the night before, worked from 8-5, went grocery shopping from 5-6:30, put everything away till 7, picked up my sweetheart from work, went back to the store to get WIC because I forgot it was the expiration day, and then spent the rest of the night spending time with family!

Today was FINALLY my day off!! I had worked a whole week (7 days) straight! Rhyker woke up round 11:30am and had a rough day after that. He has had a really weird rash on his little booty lately..it's been bleeding. Ointments aren't working and I'm hoping it will go away soon. I'm really not sure what else to do except call the nurse. Anyways, He was fighting sleep and didn't finally go down till after 7pm. That's a really long time for him to go without a nap!

However, in that time he was pretty cute. I just adore his smiles and coos and even when he drools all over my hand trying to gnaw on my fingers! I also put him in the Tigger Johnny Jump Up today for the first time! He wasn't exactly sure what to do in it, but he managed to do a few circles and he thought just smiling at me was pretty fun. I thought it was really precious, especially when he would turn half way and his back would be to me, he would still be trying to look at me over his shoulder.

Aside from that I didn't really wanna do anything today. I did workout and start my Hip Hop Abs Challenge (which I talked about in my previous post), but I mostly caught up on shows and played with my son.

Waiting for my sweetheart to get home so we can play Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment